Hello all!
I couldn't figure out how to attach a pdf so here are images of our christmas letter! I hope you can read them!
My birthday went very nicely. Brian and I went out to Olive Garden for dinner and they gave me a little chocolate cake! I got some phone calls, some cards, and some presents! Brian was very thoughtful and got me a gift certificate to the new spa in town for a 30 minute massage and $15 toward another treatment. I think I'm going to go for an eye treatment! I am getting very excited for Christmas and going home to see family in two weeks! We haven't been to Ashland since August, so we are due for some family-crazy time.
Presents are bought and wrapped, christmas letters have been mailed, and it actually snowed here in Indiana a little bit! Life's okay. :)
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow! You are much better than I. I have not even started Christmas shopping, and because I have not mailed out Christmas cards or letters, they are getting emailed...sad.
Post a Comment