Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanks Giving Break



Hello from West Lafayette!
Bethany and I have just returned from thanks giving break and are getting back into work. For me things are still going slowly, but I have final exams coming up to look forward to. We spent our thanksgiving with my Uncle Bill and family in Columbus OH and had a great time. We had turkey twice and plenty of time to recreate with family. A highlight of the weekend for me was getting to play paint ball with my uncle and cousins on Saturday. We spent the entire day playing in the woods north of Columbus at a place called Splatter Park. It was very well run, and we got to play with a friendly group of people that were actually pretty good (I think they won a bit more than we did). While I was off playing with the boys, Bethany got to get her shopping fix with Aunt Erin at the local malls. On Sunday we drove back and got to see a delightful display of idiocy on the part of our fellow motorists on the interstates. For a bit of color, here is olivia with our little Christmas tree, which despite it's little-ness makes me happy because it is our first tree together. I hope everything is well out there. -Brian

No comments: