Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Not a happy night

So I finally have to give in and go see a dentist. I'm going to try to make an appointment for today if possible, as soon as they open. Last night during dinner, I got a shooting pain through my right side molars, which did not go away. It's now more of a constant dull ache, but definitely still there and bugging me. I think I got a total of 1.5 hours of sleep last night and quite possibly gave myself minor frostnip from trying to hold ice packs on my cheek all night! I'm just hoping they can squeeze me in today and make the pain stop so snowpea and I can actually get some sleep tonight.
In a completely random and completely different train of thought, Brian and I both thought he bears a slight resemblance to one of his favorite tv actors with his new haircut. What do you think? (That would be a picture of Wentworth Miller from Prison Break for those who do not know.)


No comments: