When you put off going to the dentist because you don't have insurance, it comes back to bite you in the bum big time. To cut down the cost of today's appt, they only X-rayed my right side molars. Well, what do they find out? I need two root canals. TWO! Not to mention that there is probably decay in every single tooth I have, my wisdom teeth are pushing against my other molars (I KNEW they should have been removed when I was in high school.....I hate that stupid dentist.), I probably need my fillings replaced, AND we don't even have the X-ray of the other side! Oh yeah, and I don't have dental insurance. Health insurance, yes. Dental, no. So, there goes a chunk of the baby fund because I can't ignore it anymore....really....it stinking hurts! I have 20 tylenol with codeine (which isn't enough to take one every six hours until my appt on Wednesday thank you very much) to help me sleep (hopefully!) and I just have to deal with the pain and inability to eat much until then. They're only doing the worst tooth next week (and I have to take almost a whole day off for the appt too), which actually consists of three separate appts, and then they'll look at doing the next one. They don't want to overwhelm my body what with the baby and all. I hate my teeth. Have I mentioned that yet? GRRRR!!! Kind of wishing I had some dental insurance right about now too. I was really hoping this whole major dental work thing would hold off for just one more year until Bri got a good job with good insurance.... Oh well, we'll figure it out somehow.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment