So, I wrote this before I realized Brian had updated two days ago! Oops! Oh well, not re-writing now!
I know that it has been ages upon ages since we've updated this blog, but we've been pretty boring people lately. If you haven't yet discovered the baby blog, you might be wondering if we dropped off the face of the planet. If you have discovered it, you understand that we are both well and good.
Seriously, not much has happened since the last time we wrote here. Let's see....
Brian started school again (obviously) and things are pretty consistently busy this semester. He is running two different tests at the same time whenever he's at the lab (I even helped once. It wasn't fun.) and they are chugging right along. He has two classes this semester and they are both okay. One is still kind of redundant for him, but hey, what can you do about it? We also currently have our first piece of schoolwork on the fridge this year. There was a "terrible" dynamics test which produced an average class score of 70-something, but Brian's 97 is right up next to the grocery list.
Triathlon season has officially waned and good thing too! All those races, and the necessary equipment, put Brian's fun budget a bit over its limit. :) The club hosted its own triathlon last month called the Boilerman. Bri and I both volunteered at the race, but I somehow ended up not only taking registrations but also driving behind the bike portion of the race.... still not exactly sure how that happened...
Brian had fall break this Monday and Tuesday and used the opportunity to not spend all day in the lab, and injure himself mountain biking in Indy. He's got some lovely scrapes and what will likely be "awesome" new scars, preventing him from swimming this week. Tonight we head down to Bloomington for the Hilly 100, where Brian will ride 100 miles and I will enjoy the Motel 6's free cable.
We hope everyone out there is doing well and enjoying the beginning of a beautiful fall! The temperature has finally dropped here and I'm loving that I get to wear my warm clothes again!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment