Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Nothing much is going on in life at the moment. Brian and I made it to our one month anniversary and forgot to celebrate at all. We'll have to go out to eat sometime this week or something. Today was an interesting day at work seeing as we had gale force winds with gusts up to 50 knots, forcing all kayaks off the water and whenever the weather's bad, the visitor's center gets busy. Olivia is growing a lot and I just realized it when I saw she could reach over the top of her scratch post whereas when we first got her, she couldn't even jump and reach it. Brian's been busy at work doing all sorts of projects. The one I've heard the most about is his work designing the new press box for the high school football field. I've just been working as usual, although this month I actually have to count inventory, so that could be loads of fun... :p I've also been trying to work on scrapbooking anything that didn't make it into the bridal shower book. I'm trying to get all these loose items in order and preserved so that they don't fall apart and get lost in the move. I can't believe how fast the move is coming up and we are not at all ready... Yikes! We have less than a month to go! I'm a little nervous so I avoid thinking about it, which results in me doing no sorting or packing of any kind. Baby brother Jakey turned 15 yesterday and had his goon friends over to play on the drums and new cowbell. Will try to update when something interesting actually happens. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment