Monday, July 16, 2007

Still No Wedding Pictures

I am starting to actually get upset now that we still have not seen our professional wedding pictures. Apparently, they are going to be done next week, but it's already been over a month! Grr... If these pictures don't look amazing, I'm going to be angry. Other than that, life's okay. We're starting to realize that moving day is inching closer and closer and there is a LOT to do still. I'm starting to sort through buckets of stuff from my house and hopefully will be getting rid of a good portion of it. Brian's room at his parents' house is still a disaster zone, so that's another project. I guess Prison Break is going to have to be put off until we get some stuff done. *sniffle* I did have some fun going through a bucket of my old school papers from kindergarten and first grade last night. I discovered a study that my mom and some classmates did on me for their human development class. It was really cool! They were evaluating my developmental levels and comparing them to the norms for seven year old children. Apparently, I was bossy and confident. :) Brian kept raising his eyebrows at me whenever I read something that seemed to be a description of my present self. Great fun, great fun. We checked out Bay Days this weekend (Ashland's little summer hometown festival). We managed to cover all the important things: ate snowcones, had corn on the cob, smoothies, watched a band, Brian played in a band, and we enjoyed the sunshine. On Saturday, we walked Benjamin, Catie, and Abigail down there and shared snowcones. They were all very well-behaved, which made it a happy outing. Well, that's all for now. Must get back to work! Oh yeah, and Twin Cities this weekend!!!

No comments: