I made it to Saturday night before I got utterly bored and lonely. I consider that quite the accomplishment! And I even got stuff done today! I did two loads of laundry, including the bedding, picked up and vacuumed the apartment, walked down the block and got my hair cut, walked another block and picked up some mascara at Walgreens, then turned the opposite direction and walked the mile or so to Wal-Mart to pick up some necessities for my upcoming airplane ride! Phew! And I fed myself and washed my dishes all day. :) See, I'm a big girl!
Really though, I could use Brian around again. Taking out the trash is not my favorite chore...
Tomorrow is supposed to be a little cooler and possibly rainy, so I'll probably stay indoors and work on writing a list of to-dos and a packing list for Thursday. Ooo....except I need to go to the atm at some point....hmmm....
We'll see. Brian should now be deep in the Boundary Waters, so of course I have not heard from him since Thursday evening. I am still enjoying sprawling out all over the bed, but sitting alone in the evenings, I could do without. Oh well! One lazy Sunday, three and a half work days, and then I'm off on my grand adventure of bus riding, plane flying, airport navigating, being subjected to strip searching...errr...yikes!
That's all for tonight! Time to watch some more law and order and smile at Olivia sleeping on her tree. Night!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have a great trip !! Flying is so exciting - airports and all that walking. Try one of those walking sidewalks -- they're cool.
Thinking of you all day !!
Post a Comment