Thursday, May 15, 2008

Not much to tell

Sorry it's been so long. Work's actually picked up. This weekend, we went to Ohio for TOSRV (2 - 105 mile bike rides in 2 days) and boy was that not exactly restful! Even for me, the driver, it was a bit tiring. There are many stories to tell, but Brian will have to do that later....much later! He left for MN this morning and won't be back until Memorial Day! So it's just me and the cats for a week before I catch my flight to Mpls.
Just to get the picture up (I can't really tell the story), here is the part of the Portsmouth, OH murals dedicated to Brian's aunt Kathie:

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Just can't understand how someone can ride a bike that long!! That crazy husband of yours... ha ha. :) Enjoy the week to yourself... watch lots of girly movies - that's what I do when Sammy's gone!