Mabel's doing well too, just not quite as photogenic as Olivia. In fact, she has become a lot more friendly lately. She comes when I call her name, jumps up to snuggle with me on the couch, and generally stays in the same room as us humans more often now. Cats are awesome. That is all. Have a nice day!Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Just a quick picture
Simply because my cat is the cutest thing ever to live on this great, green earth, here is a picture of Olivia. She looks how I feel while I'm at work most days!
Mabel's doing well too, just not quite as photogenic as Olivia. In fact, she has become a lot more friendly lately. She comes when I call her name, jumps up to snuggle with me on the couch, and generally stays in the same room as us humans more often now. Cats are awesome. That is all. Have a nice day!
Mabel's doing well too, just not quite as photogenic as Olivia. In fact, she has become a lot more friendly lately. She comes when I call her name, jumps up to snuggle with me on the couch, and generally stays in the same room as us humans more often now. Cats are awesome. That is all. Have a nice day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment