There is probably only one person in the world who could persuade me to drive 10 hours across Iowa and back for a three day weekend. Well, in addition to Brian of course. So we made the trek this past weekend to be able to attend my dear friend Hayley's wedding to her amazing new husband, Pat. Their wedding was beautiful and I started crying as soon as Pat walked out to the altar. Oh boy. A combination of two lovely people getting married and my overactive hormones.... :)
I took a bunch of pictures, but I was having an off day and none turned out very well. Sad. And somehow, even though I spent a good 45 minutes getting ready and was even satisfied with the results, I somehow only ended up with a single picture of myself and none showing off my belly. Poo.
Oh well! Here are some pictures from the wedding and reception.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment